Saturday, November 10, 2007

Gabriella

Hi, my name is Gabriella Maya. I`m 20 years old. I`m studying biology. Now I`m working with biological diversity. however my dream is to be a vet and one day I will try to be. I really like to dance. I did flamenco for many years and I love Spanish culture. Another thing that I like a lot is to go out to see a movie and make new friends.
Last year I went to Argentina and I visited Buenos Aires, Ushuaia, Bariloche And Mendoza. All these places are really beautiful but I loved Bariloche and Ushuaia!
Well, that is all. I hope to hear from you soon!
bye!!

2 comments:

Carla Raguseo said...

Hi, Gabriella!
Your job sounds really intesresting. I imagine you have seen lots of biological diversity while traveling through our country. I've never been to Ushuaia, but I know that the scenery is stunning.
I've been to Brazil twice. I visited Rio de Janeiro, Foz do Iguazu and Camboriú. I simply loved the beaches and the cheerful Brazilian atmosphere.

Let's keep in touch!

Carla

Anonymous said...

Gabriela, I agree with you about what you said about Bariloche, I was born there and I love it! The entire south of my country is awesome, but your beaches are great, too! I've been to Brazil twice and I'd like to go back.
I also think that is really interesting what you're studying, I used to want to be a vet when I was a child, but I guess that everyone wanted to become a vet when they were younger.

Bye!